- He should be publicly committed to the Reform Covenant.
- He should be passionately committed to serving the local church, having been at least ten years in one post as a parochial incumbent.
- He should already be a recognised Bible teaching leader within the UK conservative evangelical constituency.
- He should be combat-fit for spiritual battle, having been threatened with the Clergy Discipline Measure at least once by a revisionist in a senior position in his current diocese for taking a stand for biblical truth and/or for the priority of evangelism.
- He should have received at least one poisoned-pen letter from a member of his congregation or parish because of his biblical faithfulness in teaching and action.
- He should have refused to take Holy Communion at least once at a central diocesan event because of his commitment to the Church of England's 39 Articles.
- He should never have baptised the child of a couple not heterosexually married.
Far be it from me to glory except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world is crucified to me, and I to the world (Galatians 6v14 - RSV).If Stonewall gets to the heart of government, why not Christian Concern? appeared on VirtueOnline.
Prosecuting George Galloway for hate speech would be a threat to freedom in the UK appeared on ConservativeHome.
Biased BBC boosts media-savvy Vicky Beeching appeared on VirtueOnline.